I have been working as a freelance Production Sound Mixer and Boom Operator since 2012. In that time, I have worked on projects of all types, genres, and budgets. Past work includes projects for Disney, Adidas, Marvel, Getty Images, the PGA, ESPN, Wired Magazine, MTV, Vanity Fair, and Billboard.
Click Here for samples of my past work.
- Sennheiser MKH 416 Shotgun Microphone
- Rycote Full Windshield
- K-Tek K-202CCR Boom Pole (16.1′ Max. Length)
- Boom Mate
- 4 Lectrosonics SMDWB Wireless Lavalier Transmitters
- 1 Lectrosonics DSR4 4-Channel Receiver
- Sennheiser MD46 Handheld Mic
- 2 Audio-Technica AT2020 Vocal Mics
- 2 Kaotica Eyeball Mic Shields
- Zoom F8 Recorder
- Zoom H6 Recorder
- 4 Tentacle Sync E MkII Timecode Generators
- Cables to connect the Tentacles to devices with LEMO 4-pin, LEMO 5-pin, or BNC inputs.
- Comtek M-216 Option P7 Transmitter
- 3 Comtek PR-216 Receivers with Headphones
- Denecke TS-C Compact Timecode Slate
- 4 Sound Blankets
- Lectrosonics HMa A1 Plug-on Transmitter
- Petrol Bag with Harness for ENG-style shooting
- Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Microphone
- 4 Sennheiser EWG3 Wireless Lavalier Systems
- Sennheiser G3 Plug-on Transmitter