I have been working as a freelance Production Sound Mixer and Boom Operator since 2012. In that time, I have worked on projects of all types, genres, and budgets. Past work includes projects for Disney, Adidas, Marvel, Getty Images, the PGA, ESPN, Wired Magazine, MTV, Vanity Fair, and Billboard.
Click Here for samples of my past work.
- Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun Microphone
- Rycote Full Windshield
- K-Tek K-202CCR Boom Pole (16.1′ Max. Length)
- Boom Mate
- 4 Sennheiser G3 Wireless Lavaliers
- Sennheiser MD46 Handheld Mic
- 2 Audio-Technica AT2020 Vocal Mics
- 2 Kaotica Eyeball Mic Shields
- Zoom F8 Recorder
- Zoom H6 Recorder
- 4 Tentacle Sync Timecode Generators
- Cables to connect the Tentacles to devices with LEMO 4-pin, LEMO 5-pin, or BNC inputs.
- Comtek M-216 Option P7 Transmitter
- 3 Comtek PR-216 Receivers with Headphones
- Denecke TS-C Compact Timecode Slate
- 4 Sound Blankets
- Sennheiser G3 Plug-on Transmitter
- Petrol Bag with Harness for ENG-style shooting